Antarctica Flightseeing - 1 Day
16th February, 2020
Have you ever wanted to experience the wonder of Antarctica but didn’t know how? Let us take you on a journey flying over the vast expanse – the last frontier. A once in a lifetime experience. Something to tick off your bucket list! Experience the beauty with a birds-eye view. A breathtaking flight you will never forget!
Economy Class Standard $2,299
Economy Class Superior $3,299
Premium Economy Class $3,599
Deposit: $400 per person upon booking.
O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours will match single travellers who wish to twin share with another single traveller of the same gender. However, if this is not possible, you shall be provided with single accommodation at the twin share fare (no additional cost).
- Complimentary chauffeur driven transfers. Pick up from and return to your home from Greater Melbourne, Bendigo, Torquay, Ballarat, Geelong, the Bellarine and Mornington Peninsulas, selected areas of Gippsland and Phillip Island.
- Qantas Flights: Melbourne to Antarctica and return.
- All tours and interest venues as per itinerary.
- Meals: Brunch, Dinner, inflight snacks and full bar service.
Full day flightseeing over Antarctica.
MELBOURNE TO ANTARCTICA AND RETURN
Come and experience the vast beauty of Antarctica on a 1 Day Flightseeing experience. Sip champagne as you fly over this virtually uninhabited, ice-covered landmass while staying warm and safe! Taking around 12 hours, the flights are the easiest way to view this great white continent. No passports are needed.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ARE SET OUT IN THE ANTARCTICA BROCHURE
- Any special passenger requirements must be notified to O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours upon booking.
- No passenger will be permitted to embark on or continue the tour while their physical or mental condition is, in the opinion of any representative of O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. Whilst on tour with O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours should a passenger require medical attention, discharge papers must be provided to a representative of O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours before you are able to re-join the tour.
- O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour for any such reason. No refunds or transfers will be given on any unused portions of the itinerary.
- It is a requirement of O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours that each passenger is able to negotiate coach steps without the aid of the coach crew or other passengers.
- Any passenger who requires assistance for any of the above is required to travel with a companion capable of providing all necessary assistance.
- Passengers who are smokers, have a CPAP machine or snore, unless travelling with a companion, will be required to pay the single supplement premium for the sole use of a room.
- Items of a personal nature such as medical expenses, mini bar, beverages, laundry service, room service, internet usage, telephone calls, and any optional extras are not included in your tour price.
- All passengers are required to co-operate with the seat rotation program determined by O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours tour directors.
- O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours reserves the right to vary any accommodation, price or other features of the tour at any time at their own discretion.
Receipt of payment of funds will be taken as acceptance of O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours conditions of travel for this tour. Prices include GST and all taxes.
Full and final payment is due 10 weeks prior to departure, or on confirmation if your departure date is within 10 weeks.
If full payment is not received by the due date automatic cancellation may take place.
Seats will be allocated on a best seat available basis at time of booking. Actual seat numbers will not be confirmed in advance. Seat exchange is compulsory for most seating categories.
The Antarctica fare is non-refundable if cancelled by the passenger within 4 weeks of departure, you may transfer your ticket to another person of your choice provided sufficient time is given to O’Shannessy’s Quality Tours to reissue the tickets (amendment fees apply).
Fuel surcharges may apply and will be advised closer to departure date.
Travel Insurance is not compulsory, however is highly recommended and available from our office.
Contact us on 1800 354 352 to arrange a quote for you.